Welcome to Hiking Southwestern Ontario.
To Find a Trail
- Search by county on both on the menu and sidebars (click on the round icons on mobile!)
- Search via “Trails” on the sidebar by distance and difficulty
The difficulty ratings (easy, moderate, difficult) are based on my abilities. Thus full disclosure is in order so you can compare to yourself. I am woman in her forties who is in good but not exemplary shape. I have no physical limitations or medical conditions. I tend to hike approximately 5 km/hour on roads, 4 km/hour on moderate woods terrain, and 3 km/hour on difficult terrain.
- If you have a question, you may contact me via the Contact page
- Please feel free to comment on posts
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest — see links on the bottom of my site.
- Check out my other site, Exploration Project, for all my hiking and travelling experiences.
Thanks for visiting and happy trails!